Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit
June 6 - June 8
Discover your leadership potential, and take away the essential tools for genuineness and authenticity in leadership
Conference | 6th – 7th June 2018 View Full Programme
Workshop | 8th June 2018 View Full Workshop
- Be inspired by women leaders from the world of Government, Finance & Professional Services, Infrastructure & Development, Media, Technology…
- Hear the personal stories of everyday women leaders
- Discover the essential techniques required to cope with challenges in the 21st Century workforce
- Learn practical strategies for resilience and success
- Gain valuable insights on how to be an assertive and effective leader
- Understand the frameworks of cross-cultural and intergenerational leadership
- Learn how to identify and groom the future leaders of your organisation
New World Leadership Workshop
Workshop | 8th June 2012
- Develop your personal emotional intelligence (EI) to effectively lead others
- Learn about and start to cultivate a ‘Growth Mindset’
- Become an inclusive and authentic leader to build a fair and value driven culture
- Create a sound stress management plan for challenging times and find your ideal work-life integration
Hear from the ACT’s top public sector and corporate figures, and engage directly with the best leadership and performance coaches at the upcoming Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit taking place 6th & 7th June in Canberra.
Realise your potential to be an effective leader and take your career to the next level.
During this two days in June, the agenda will offer attendees the opportunity to join aspiring and established female leaders for an entertaining and enlightening experience. The agenda tackles the challenges of gender equity and achieving leadership goals.
This year the team at the Women in Leadership Summit have put together what we believe to be one of the best programmes in our history. Our research identified the problems and challenges faced by modern Australian women – and with that in mind we assembled a speaker panel to share their real-life experiences that offer solutions to these problems and challenges.
Listen to Canberra women who daily wear the many hats of role model, leader, and mother and apply to yourself in order to make a difference wherever you are.
Be a part of this exciting two-day conference that offers unique and refreshing sessions.
Join aspiring and established leaders at the event including award-winning journalist and host of ABC 7:30Leigh Sales, ACT Minister Meegan Fitzharris, Department of PMC’s First Assistant Secretary Kylie Bryantand Deputy Secretary Lin Hatfield-Dodds, Australian of the Year ACT Local Hero Suzanne Tunks, and ANU’s first female dean of engineering and computer science Professor Elanor Huntington.
Our refreshing agenda includes exciting session highlights such as the Ministerial Address, public vs private sector leadership panel, Australian of the Year Awards ACT Local Hero Winner, the millennial panel and interactive coaching.
If you are not in, you can’t win. Put yourself out there. Get in the game. Enhance your network. Take the next step and join us at the Public Sector Women in Leadership, Canberra.
Benefit from a 10% discount off the standard rate when you register using the code AWN-10.
P.S. Follow us on our Linkedin page http://elm.aventedge.com/wlscanberralinkedin to check out the latest news, insights, and opportunities from the Women in Leadership Summit #womenleadersummit